We are a mixed billing accredited family medical practice providing a wide range of services to the families of Bendigo and the surrounding suburbs.
Our mission is to provides health promotion, preventive care and a reminder system based on patient need. We work through a consistent approach for the diagnosis and management of conditions affecting patients in accordance with best available evidence based medicine and following the standards set by the Royal college of general practitioners.
We offer broad range of services including but not limited to :
– General medical and surgical care, including complex conditions in liaison with specialists.
– Child health – Including all immunisations and developmental assessments
– Women’s health – Including annual check-ups, family planning, pap smears and Implanon insertion.
– Men’s health
– Mental health & Counselling – Including stress management and mental health plans
– Occupational health – Pre-employment medicals and management of work-related injuries
– Antenatal shared care
– Smoking cessation
– Travel medicine
– Minor surgical procedures
– Skin check up and mole monitoring.
– Advanced skin cancer surgical procedures
– Hormone implants
– Wound Care
– Diabetes Care including complication screening
– Home and nursing home visits when required
– Chronic Disease management